If you're an overweight man looking to lose weight using a convenient, simple diet, Nutrisystem for Men could be a great choice to help you get in shape without any hassle!
Table of Contents
The Nutrisystem for Men program allows guys to sign up for a plan specifically for them. They get immediate access to a plan they can follow and that can help them lose weight quickly.
In this review of Nutrisystem diet plans for men, I will explain how the program works for weight loss and what makes it an excellent choice for busy guys who just want to lose those extra pounds without spending a lot of time doing it.
The most well-known meal replacement diet meal delivery system, Nutrisystem, is popular across the USA and has a long track record of thousands of successful dieters to prove its credentials.
Of particular interest is Nutrisystem's latest and greatest menu for men. So how does it work?
Nutrisystem is a US-based diet food delivery service that focuses on weight loss for all kinds of people. In this case, the focus is on adult men who want to lose weight.
The program allows users to choose a meal plan and have ready-made or fresh-frozen meals delivered to their homes in packs of 28-day's worth of meals.
There are three main choices of plan, two specialized variations and the option to customize the diet plan to suit your tastes and dietary needs.
A basic structure is common to all Nutrisystem plans, with the main difference for men being the plans offer more meals and snacks than those for women (to meet a higher daily calorie intake requirement).
The plan also caters to special dietary preferences or restrictions, such as vegetarians and diabetics.
All plans allow a person to choose their own meals, or have the company select them for you (Chef's Choice). You can lose weight by sticking to your plan and eating the right foods.
There are three options available for people to choose from and they can be customized to their specific needs.
- Basic Plan: The Basic plan from Nutrisystem costs from $10 per day and includes 5 meals per day including snacks for 5 days a week with 2 flex days (eat your own food) or a full 7 days. There are over 100 meal options.
- Uniquely Yours: Costs from $12 per day and includes five meals and snacks a day. It also includes 150 menu items and the ability to tailor the plan to your needs.
- Uniquely Yours Ultimate: Costs from $14 per day and includes 7 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks and protein shakes with access to over 160 menu items. The person can also customize the menu to suit their metabolism.
There are also options available for those who follow certain diets with special requirements. These plans are:
- Vegetarian: Costs from $12 per day and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner for five days.
- Basic Diabetes: Costs about $10 per Day and includes five meals, lunches and dinners as well as 10 snacks. There are over 100 menu options.
- Uniquely Yours Diabetes: Costs from $12 per day and includes the same amount of meals, but has access to 150 other options. You can also customize the plan to fit your metabolism.
- Uniquely Yours Ultimate Diabetes: Costs from $14 per day and includes seven days of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and protein shakes. You can customize the plan to your metabolism and it offers more than 160 meals options.
According to the company, each diabetes plan offers more benefits than regular plans. These benefits include:
- Provides 1,200-1,500 calories each day.
- Snacks and meals can be consumed every 2-3 hours.
- Meals contain the perfect balance of whole grain carbs and protein with healthy fats and fiber.
As with most diet programs, there are advantages and disadvantages with choosing Nutrisystem for men as your strategy to lose weight.
Let's take a look at the more common of these to give you more information to consider before you sign up.
- Easy Weight Loss: Nutrisystem is different than many other diets because it's easy to follow and easy to stick with. Best of all, it actually works.
- Rapid Weight Loss: Men can lose 18 pounds in their initial month.
- Delicious food with a wide variety of meal options to choose from.
- Nutritionally balanced snacks and meals to make weight loss healthy.
- Flex meals can teach you how to make healthy food choices on your own.
- Reasonably priced compared to other commercial diet programs.
- No cost Nutrisystem App to help you track your progress.
- For support, questions, and feedback, weight loss counselors are available.
- For couples, this is also a great way to lose weight together while motivating each other.
- Vegetarians and diabetics are welcome to participate in these plans.
- This diet can help improve your waistline and health.
- Some guys don't like meal delivery diets. If that's you then you might want to consider Noom.
- Vegans are not catered for with this diet
- Prices, while generally low, could be a problem for those on low incomes
- With auto delivery comes an early cancellation fee
- Longer diet: It is recommended to stay on the Nutrisystem diet for at least 2 months.
Here are some average weight loss figures for men who have followed the Nutrisystem diet properly:
- Month 1: You can lose up to 18 lbs plus 8 inches from your waist.
- Subsequent months: Men can lose on average 1 to 2 pounds a week.
Remember that results may vary among people who follow the plan.
These numbers are not guaranteed for everyone as no one size fits all. The success of your weight loss and health can depend on many factors, such as how closely you follow the plan.
One of the men's plans from Nutrisystem is a great choice if you are a guy looking for a reliable weight loss program that will send you all of your meals, snacks and food for the month.
Their full delivery service can only be ordered from the official website, although if you click the promo link below, you can take advantage of the current discount deal and save money!
(Back to TOP)